TDA8841 Datasheet PDF learn more.
Part number : TDA8841, TDA8841H
Functions : This is a kind of semiconductor, I2C-bus controlled PAL/NTSC/SECAM TV processors.
Package information : S-DIP 56, QFP 64
Manufacturer : NXP
The texts in the PDF file :
The various versions of the TDA 884X/5X series are I2C-bus controlled single chip TV processors which are intended to be applied in PAL, NTSC, PAL/NTSC and multi-standard television receivers. The N2 version is pin and application compatible with the N1 version, however, a new feature has been added which makes the N2 more attractive. The IF PLL demodulator has been replaced by an alignment-free IF PLL demodulator with internal VCO (no tuned circuit required). The setting of the various frequencies (33.4, 33.9, 38, 38.9, 45,75 and 58.75 MHz) can be made via the I2C-bus.
Pin arrangement :
The following features are available in all IC’s:
· Multi-standard vision IF circuit with an alignment-free PLL demodulator without external components
· Alignment-free multi-standard FM sound demodulator (4.5 MHz to 6.5 MHz)
· Audio switch
· Flexible source selection with CVBS switch and Y(CVBS)/C input so that a comb filter can be applied
· Integrated chrominance trap circuit
· Integrated luminance delay line
· Asymmetrical peaking in the luminance channel with a (defeatable) noise coring function
[ … ]