MT3608 Datasheet PDF learn more.
Part number : MT3608
Functions : Step Up Converter.
Package information : SOT23-6 pin type
Manufacturer : Aerosemi ( http://www.aerosemi.com/ )
The MT3608 is a constant frequency, 6-pin SOT23 current mode step-up converter intended for small, low power applications.
The MT3608 datasheet includes under-voltage lockout, current limiting, and thermal overload protection to prevent damage in the event of an output overload.
Pin arrangement :
• Integrated 80mΩ Power MOSFET
• 2V to 24V Input Voltage
• 1.2MHz Fixed Switching Frequency
• Internal 4A Switch Current Limit
• Adjustable Output Voltage
• Internal Compensation
• Battery-Powered Equipment
• Set-Top Boxed
• LCD Bais Supply
• DSL and Cable Modems and Routers
• Networking cards powered from PCI or PCI express slots
[ … ]
MT3608 PDF File
This post explains for the semiconductor HX711 datasheet.
Part number : HX711
Functions : 24-Bit Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC) for Weigh Scales
Package information : SOP-16 Type
Manufacturer : AVIA SEMICONDUCTOR ( aviaic.com )
Based on Avia Semiconductor’s patented technology, HX711 is a precision 24-bit analog to-digital converter (ADC) designed for weigh scales and industrial control applications to interface directly with a bridge sensor. The input multiplexer selects either Channel A or B differential input to the low-noise programmable gain amplifier (PGA). Channel A can be programmed with a gain of 128 or 64, corresponding to a full-scale differential input voltage of ±20mV or ±40mV respectively, when a 5V supply is connected to AVDD analog power supply pin. Channel B has a fixed gain of 32. On chip power supply regulator eliminates the need for an external supply regulator to provide analog power for the ADC and the sensor. Clock input is flexible. It can be from an external clock source, a crystal, or the on-chip oscillator that does not require any external component. On-chip power on-reset circuitry simplifies digital interface initialization.
HX711 Datasheet ( Pinout )
1. Two selectable differential input channels
2. On-chip power supply regulator for load-cell and ADC analog power supply
3. On-chip oscillator requiring no external component with optional external crystal
4. On-chip power-on-reset
5. Selectable 10SPS or 80SPS output data rate
6. Simultaneous 50 and 60Hz supply rejection
7. Current consumption including on-chip analog
HX711 Datasheet PDF