Part number : SI-7510, SI7510
Function : 5-Phase stepping Motor Driver IC
Package information : SDIP 30 Pin type
Manufacturer : Sanken Semiconductor
5-phase stepping motor driver IC with new pentagon driver. The built-in sequencer allows motor to be driven by an external clock(CL) input. Driver will consist of 3 package configuration: Nch power MOS FET array for output stage, and SI-7510+MOS array x 2.
1. Main supply voltage : cc1 = 10～42V
2. Logic supply voltage : Vcc2 = 3～5.5V
3. Switching between forward (CW) and backward (CCW) regulation
4. 4 phase (Half), 4-5 phase (Full) switching
5. Enable/Disable switching During Disable, a clock input will automatically sequence to the next level, since the internal counter is in operation
6. Built charge pump circuit for high-side. This product employs Nch MOS FET for all output stages, and therefore charge pump circuit is built-in for high-side.
Absolute Maximum Ratings
Official Homepage : http://www.semicon.sanken-ele.co.jp/ctrl/en/product/detail/SI-7510/