Part number : L298N
Functions : Dual H-Bridge Motor Dirver Controller
Package information : Multiwatt15 Type
Manufacturer : STMicroelectronics
The L298N is an integrated monolithic circuit in a 15-lead Multiwatt and PowerSO20 packages. It is a high voltage, high current dual full-bridge driver designedto acceptstandardTTL logic levels and drive inductive loads such as relays, solenoids, DC and steppingmotors. Two enableinputs are provided to enableor disable the deviceindependentlyof theinput signals.
The emitters of the lower transistors of each bridge are connected together and the corresponding external terminal can be used for the connection of an external sensingr esistor.An additional supply input is provided so that the logic works at a lower voltage.
1. OPERATING SUPPLY VOLTAGE UP TO 46 V
2. TOTAL DC CURRENT UP TO 4 A
3. LOW SATURATION VOLTAGE
4. OVERTEMPERATURE PROTECTION
5. LOGICAL “0” INPUT VOLTAGE UP TO 1.5 V (HIGH NOISE IMMUNITY)
Reference site :
1. Full-Bridge Motor Driver Dual : https://www.sparkfun.com/products/9479
2. Arduino Modules L298N Dual H-Bridge Motor Controller : http://www.instructables.com/
3. Dual Full Bridge Driver : http://www.st.com/
L298N Datasheet PDF