This post explains for the semiconductor HX711 datasheet.
Part number : HX711
Functions : 24-Bit Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC) for Weigh Scales
Package information : SOP-16 Type
Manufacturer : AVIA SEMICONDUCTOR ( aviaic.com )
Based on Avia Semiconductor’s patented technology, HX711 is a precision 24-bit analog to-digital converter (ADC) designed for weigh scales and industrial control applications to interface directly with a bridge sensor. The input multiplexer selects either Channel A or B differential input to the low-noise programmable gain amplifier (PGA). Channel A can be programmed with a gain of 128 or 64, corresponding to a full-scale differential input voltage of ±20mV or ±40mV respectively, when a 5V supply is connected to AVDD analog power supply pin. Channel B has a fixed gain of 32. On chip power supply regulator eliminates the need for an external supply regulator to provide analog power for the ADC and the sensor. Clock input is flexible. It can be from an external clock source, a crystal, or the on-chip oscillator that does not require any external component. On-chip power on-reset circuitry simplifies digital interface initialization.
HX711 Datasheet ( Pinout )
1. Two selectable differential input channels
2. On-chip power supply regulator for load-cell and ADC analog power supply
3. On-chip oscillator requiring no external component with optional external crystal
4. On-chip power-on-reset
5. Selectable 10SPS or 80SPS output data rate
6. Simultaneous 50 and 60Hz supply rejection
7. Current consumption including on-chip analog