D600 Camera learn more.
Part number : D600
Functions : Digital SLR Camera
Manufacturer : Nikon
1. Image-processing engine EXPEED 3, the same as used for the D4 and D800 series, realizes superior high-speed processing performance.
2. Wide ISO sensitivity range ISO 100 to 6400* at normal setting that handles various degrees of brightness. ( Expandable to ISO 50 equivalent or ISO 25600 equivalent.).
3. Approx. 0.13 s start-up time and approx. 0.052 s* shutter-release time lag. High-speed continuous shooting at approx. 5.5 fps. ( Based on CIPA Guidelines.).
4. ewly developed glass pentaprism optical viewfinder with approx. 100% frame coverage that enables a grid line display.
5. SD memory card double slots compatible with high-speed SDXC and UHS-I.
6. Approx. 921k-dot, wide-viewing angle, 8-cm (3.2-in.) LCD monitor with reinforced glass that reduces the surface reflection of each part to deliver clear visibility with its integrated structure of glass and panel.
7. Multi-area mode Full HD D-Movie that delivers two selectable movie formats.
8. Virtual horizon that detects both “pitching” and “rolling” directions.
9. Compatible with the WU-1b Wireless Mobile Adapter (optional) that enables remote shooting and transmission of images to a smart device [NEW].
10. MB-D14 Multi-Power Battery Pack (optional) that enables smooth vertical shooting [NEW].
[ … ]
Nikon Digital SLR Camera D600 Specifications
1. Type : Single-lens reflex digital camera
2. Lens mount : Nikon F mount (with AF coupling and AF contacts)
3. Effective pixels : 24.3 million
4. Image sensor : 35.9 x 24.0 mm CMOS sensor (Nikon FX format)
5. Total pixels : 24.7 million
6. Dust-reduction system : Image sensor cleaning, Image Dust Off reference data (optional Capture NX 2 software required)
7. Image size (pixels)
FX format (36×24): 6,016 x 4,016 (L), 4,512 x 3,008 (M), 3,008 x 2,008 (S)
DX format (24×16): 3,936 x 2,624 (L), 2,944 x 1,968 (M), 1,968 x 1,312 (S)
FX-format photographs taken in movie live view: 6,016 x 3,376 (L), 4,512 x 2,528 (M), 3,008 x 1,688 (S)
DX-format photographs taken in movie live view: 3,936 x 2,224 (L), 2,944 x 1,664 (M), 1,968 x 1,112 (S)
8. File format
NEF (RAW): 12 or 14 bit, lossless compressed or compressed
JPEG: JPEG-Baseline compliant with fine (approx. 1:4), normal (approx. 1:8) or basic (approx. 1:16) compression (Size priority); Optimal quality compression available
NEF (RAW)+JPEG: Single photograph recorded in both NEF (RAW) and JPEG formats
9. Picture Control System
Standard, Neutral, Vivid, Monochrome, Portrait, Landscape; selected Picture Control can be modified; storage for custom Picture Controls
10. Media : SD (Secure Digital) and UHS-I compliant SDHC and SDXC memory cards
D600 Nikon Camera
Official Homepage : https://imaging.nikon.com/lineup/dslr/d600/
Reference Site : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikon_D600