Part number : AMS1117, AMS1117-3.3, AMS1117-5.0
Functions : 1A Voltage Regulator
Package : TO-252, SOT-223, SOIC-8 Pin type
Manufactures : Advanced Monolithic Systems
The AMS1117 series of adjustable and fixed voltage regulators are designed to provide up to1A output current and to operate down to 1V input-to-output differential. The dropout voltage of the device is guaranteed maximum 1.3V, decreasing at lower load currents.
On-chip trimming adjusts the reference voltage to 1.5%. Current limit is set to minimize the stress under overload conditions on both the regulator and power source circuitry.
1. Three Terminal Adjustable or Fixed Voltages
2. Output Current of 1A
3. Operates Down to 1V Dropout
4. Line Regulation: 0.2% Max.
5. Load Regulation: 0.4% Max.
[ … ]
1. High Efficiency Linear Regulators
2. Post Regulators for Switching Supplies
3. 5V to 3.3V Linear Regulator
4. Battery Chargers
5. Active SCSI Terminators