8002A Datasheet PDF learn more.
Part number : 8002A, MD8002A
Functions : Audio Power Amplifer
Package information : SOP 8 Pin
Manufacturer : Income Technology
The texts in the PDF file :
The 8002A is a Class-AB audio power amplifier. It is capable of delivering 2.0 watts of continuous average power to an 4Ω BTL load with less than 10% distortion (THD+N) from a 5VDC power supply, or 1.5 watts continuous average power to an 8 Ω BTL load with less than 1% distortion.
The MD8002A is designed specifically to provide high quality output power with a minimal amount of external components. It does not require output coupling capacitors or bootstrap capacitors. The MD8002A is ideally suited for audio speakers and other low voltage applications.
With special pop-click eliminating circuit, the MD8002 provides perfect pop-click characteristic during turn-on and turn-off transitions. The 8002 is unity-gain stable and can be configured by external gain-setting resistors.
[ … ]
1. Improved PSRR at 217 Hz & 1 KHz 60 dB
2. Power output at 5.0V, 10% THD+N, 4Ω 2.0 W (typ.)
3. Power output at 5.0V, 1% THD+N, 8Ω 1.5 W (typ.)
4. 2.2V – 5.5V operation
5. Improved circuitry eliminates pop-click noise during turn-on and turn-off transitions
6. No output coupling capacitors, snubber networks or bootstrap capacitors required
7. Unity-gain stable
8. External gain configuration capability
Pinout ( Pin arrangement )
No. Pin Name I/O Description
1. SHD I Shut-down Logical Control, ‘1’ is active.
2. BP I/O Analog ground for inner OPAs. It’s about a half of VDD.
3. INP I Positive Input
4. INN I Negative Input
5. Vout1 O Negative BTL Output
6. VDD I/O Power Supply (2.2 – 5.5 V)
7. GND I/O Ground
8. Vout2 O Positive BTL Output
1. Audio speakers
2. Desktop computers
3. Low voltage audio systems