74HC14 Datasheet PDF learn more.
Part number : 74HC14
Functions : This is a kind of Hex Schmitt-Trigger Inverter.
Package information : DIP or SOP 14 Pin
Manufacturer : ON Semiconductor, NXP, Philips
The texts in the PDF file :
The 74HC14 is identical in pinout to the LS14, LS04 and the HC04. The device inputs are compatible with Standard CMOS outputs; with pullup resistors, they are compatible with LSTTL outputs. The HC14 is useful to “square up” slow input rise and fall times. Due to hysteresis voltage of the Schmitt trigger, the HC14 finds applications in noisy environments.
The 74HC14, 74HCT14 is a hex inverter with Schmitt-trigger inputs. This device features reduced input threshold levels to allow interfacing to TTL logic levels. Inputs also include clamp diodes, this enables the use of current limiting resistors to interface inputs to voltages in excess of VCC. Schmitt trigger inputs transform slowly changing input signals into sharply defined jitter-free output signals. [ … ]
• Output Drive Capability: 10 LSTTL Loads
• Outputs Directly Interface to CMOS, NMOS and TTL
• Operating Voltage Range: 2.0 to 6.0 V
• Low Input Current: 1.0 A
• High Noise Immunity Characteristic of CMOS Devices
• In Compliance With the JEDEC Standard No. 7A Requirements
• ESD Performance: HBM 2000 V; Machine Model 200 V
• Chip Complexity: 60 FETs or 15 Equivalent Gates
• These are Pb−Free Devices