Part Number: 3F9454BZZSK94
Functions: 8-bit Microcontroller
Package: SOP 20 Pin Type
The S3C9454B / 3F9454B single-chip 8-bit microcontroller is designed for useful A/D converter application field. The S3C9454B/F9454B uses powerful SAM88RCRI CPU and S3C9454B/F9454B architecture. The internal register file is logically expanded to increase the on-chip register space.
The 3F9454BZZSK94 has 4K bytes of on-chip program ROM and 208 bytes of RAM. The S3C9454B/F9454B is a versatile general-purpose microcontroller that is ideal for use in a wide range of electronics applications requiring simple timer/counter, PWM. In addition, the S3C9454B/F9454’s advanced CMOS technology provides for low power consumption and wide operating voltage range.
Here are some key characteristics and features of 8-bit microcontrollers:
1. CPU Architecture: 8-bit microcontrollers typically utilize a Reduced Instruction Set Computing (RISC) architecture. RISC CPUs have a simplified instruction set, consisting of a small number of instructions that can be executed quickly, making them suitable for various embedded applications.
2. Memory: These microcontrollers usually have limited program memory (often Flash or ROM) for storing program instructions and data memory (RAM) for temporary storage during program execution. The size of memory varies based on the specific microcontroller model.
3. Peripherals: 8-bit microcontrollers often incorporate a range of built-in peripherals to enable interfacing with external devices. These peripherals may include timers/counters, analog-to-digital converters (ADCs), serial communication interfaces (UART, SPI, I2C), general-purpose input/output (GPIO) pins, interrupt controllers, and more.
Pinouts and schematic:
1. SAM88RCRI CPU core
2. The SAM88RCRI core is low-end version of the current SAM87 core.
1. 4-Kbyte internal program memory
2. 208-byte general purpose register area