Part number : 1N5819
Functions : Schottky Barrier Rectifier, 1.0 A, 40 V
Package information : DO-41 Type
Manufacturer : On Semiconductor, Diodes
Axial Power Schottky rectifier suited for Switch Mode Power Supplies and high frequency DC to DC converters. Packaged in DO-41 these devices are intended for use in low voltage, high frequency inverters, free wheeling, polarity protection and small battery chargers.
For use in low voltage high frequency lnverters, freewheeling, DC/DC converters, and polarity protection applicatins.
1. Extremely Low vF
2. Low Stored Charge, Majority Carrier Conduction
3. Low Power Loss/High Efficiency Mechanical Characteristics
1. Case: Epoxy, Molded
2. Weight: 0.4 gram (approximately)
3. Finish: All External Surfaces Corrosion Resistant and Terminal Leads are Readily Solderable
4. Shipped in plastic bags, 1000 per bag.
5. Available Tape and Reeled, 5000 per reel, by adding a “RL” suffix to the part number
6. Polarity: Cathode Indicated by Polarity Band
7. Marking: 1N5817 ( Vrrm 20 V ) , 1N5818 ( Vrrm 30V ), 1N5819
8. Lead Temperature for Soldering Purposes: 260°C Max for 10 seconds
9. These are Pb-Free Devices