1N4007S Diode learn more.
Part number : 1N4007S
Functions : This is a kind of diode. 1000V, 1A, General Purpose Rectifier.
Package information : Axial Lead Type ( DO-35 )
Manufacturer : CDIL, Diotec, Taiwan Semiconductor
1N4007S is one of a series of commonly used rectifier diodes. This is well known as the 1N400x series. Here “1N” is the standard prefix denoting the diode, and “4007S” refers to the specific model. These diodes are mainly used for rectification. Diodes are designed to allow current to flow in only one direction, and block current flow at reverse voltage.
1. Maximum reverse voltage (V_RRM): The maximum reverse voltage of 1N4007S diode is 1000V. Therefore, these diodes can be used even at relatively high reverse voltages.
2. Average current: 1N4007S rectifier is capable of handling an average current of 1.0A in certain environments.
1. High efficiency, low VF
2. High current capability
3. High reliability
4. High surge current capability
5. Low power loss
Absolute maximum ratings
1. Reverse voltage : VR = 1000 Volts
2. Peak reverse voltage : VRM = 1000 Volts
3. Average rectified current : Io = 1A
1N4007 Vs 1N4007S
The 1N4007/1N4007S series diodes are manufactured to give high current / low forward voltage drop capability. 1N4007 has a lead diameter of 0.7 ± 0.05mm and 1N4007S has a lead diameter of 0.6 ± 0.05mm. Some people indicate that it is an SMD type with an S at the end, but this is not the case. Axial type is correct.
1N4007S Diode Datasheet
Information related to components
|Rectifier 1N4007S - - Cdil |
|Rectifier 1N4007S - Standard Recovery Rectifier Diodes - Diotec |
| 1N4007 1.0 Ampere General Purpose Rectifiers - Fairchild |
Learn More | PDF